High School Equivalency Testing Information
Testing Dates & Times
***No current testing dates as we continue to transition from TASC to HiSet per Indiana State Guidelines.***
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 - arrive @ 8:15 a.m.
Math & Writing: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 - arrive @ 8:15 a.m.
Reading, Science & Social Studies: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
**Payment for the HSE test is due upon registration. Please bring payment (and required IDs) to Area 30 no later than Friday, June 4, 2021 by 12pm. Prepayment is required to complete registration. Payments will not be accepted the day of testing.
Please read the following rules:
- You are not officially registered until payment is received at Area 30 Career Center: $115.00 full test, $23.00 for each retest area. Payment must be received prior to the testing date. NO payments will be accepted the day of testing.
- Payments (cash, check or credit/debit card) can be made in person at Area 30 Career Center Monday - Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm.
- At the time of registration/payment, you must provide two (2) forms of ID: one must be a state-issued photo ID and one of the following: social security card, birth certificate, passport. If your social security card is not one of the forms of ID, please make sure you know your social security number. Your social security number is required to complete the HSE registration with the State of Indiana. We will make copies of these IDs.
- If you are unable to keep your original testing date, you will need to notify the Area 30 Career Center Office within 48 hours after missing your scheduled testing date. You will have one opportunity to reschedule.
- Failure to keep your rescheduled testing date will result in the loss of your prepaid testing fee.
- You need to arrive on time for your test (15 minutes prior to testing start time). If you are more than ten minutes late, you will not be allowed to take that test; however, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule one time if you have not already done so.
- 17 year olds are required to provide required documentation at the time of registration:
- Complete exit interview form from high school
- Complete Superintendent Testing Recommendation form
- You must provide an Indiana Drivers License or photo ID to the testing coordinator on the date of testing.
- You must have been a resident of Indiana for at least the past 30 days.
- Electronic equipment (cell phones, ipads. etc.) is not permitted in the testing area.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.