Area 30 Enrollment
Area 30 is excited to announce that New Student Registration is now open for the upcoming school year! Area 30 has a lot to offer students. It provides direction, hands-on learning, and real-world work experience. It also provides classroom instruction and activities, free college credits, certifications, job shadowing, internships and clinical job site experience. Area 30 prepares students for a high-wage, high-demand career right out of high school OR to get a head start on their college degree.
If your student is interested in enrolling, the first step is to fill out the online enrollment request form.
Step 1: Enrollment Request
- Click on 2023-2024 Area 30 New Student Enrollment Request Form above
- Enter student and parent information and program choice
- Click the submit button
Step 2: Registration
- Use the link in the confirmation message to access the registration form.
- Create an account using parent information.
- Add student and complete all questions with student information.
- Sign off on all policies and procedures and submit the completed form. You will receive a submission confirmation email from Area 30 Career Center.
The student is not officially registered until you complete this step. Please submit this form as soon as possible to ensure your student is enrolled in the class of their choice. Classes tend to fill up quickly.
If you cannot complete the registration form at this time, you will receive an email with the registration link and instructions the following business day.
Area 30 Events
Scholarship applications are due by end of day.
Community Building at the Putnam County Fairgrounds 12:30-2:00
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.